Thomas recognizes and values the trust his clients put in him and strives every day to exceed their expectations. He is a top producer in Durham Region and the GTA, with strong negotiation and analytical skills. He likes to win (for his clients) but does so with a calm demeanor and a smile. Having lived in Durham for 20+yrs, he values our community and all that it has to offer. Although he has always been drawn to Real Estate, in part due to his family’s successful development history in the area, he spent the early part of his career in Ottawa working for our local politician as Parliamentary Assistant and Issues Manager. He is proud to have served our community from Parliament Hill and enjoyed the incredible experiences that he was fortunate enough to have while in Ottawa.
He is a graduate from Durham College with a Diploma in Accounting, and UOIT with a Degree in Commerce. He also served as Student President at DC and UOIT for 2 years and is incredibly proud of what was accomplished. It was during his time there that they passed a successful referendum for the Athletic Centre, a 72,000-square-foot facility with a triple gym with an elevated 200 metre indoor running/walking track, 10,000 sqft fitness area, health centre, etc.
More recently, he served as a Governor on the Board for Durham College.
Thomas lives in Whitby with his wife and two young daughters. He looks forward to speaking with you to discuss how he can exceed your expectations with all your real estate needs.
There is a big difference between buying a home and selling a home. They require tailored duties and services at each stage of the process.
If you are selling a house we will:
- Expertly market your home through channels like social media, websites, and multiple listing services
- Conduct a comparative market analysis to demonstrate what other homes in your area have been sold for in the recent months
- Secure the assistance of other professionals for completing the paperwork accurately and while meeting critical deadlines
- Complete a property profile of your home, including current conditions, surroundings and special features
If you are buying a house we will:
- Extensively review the current housing market conditions
- Discuss and analyze properties that best fit your budget and criteria
- Resolve any challenges that may arise when purchasing a new home
- Provide the highest quality of service so that you feel comfortable and confident in the process